MyNameisPitaMyNameisPita

Main News Audio Reviews Stats

FLip-flop FLip-flop

Amazing

This sounds perfect for a fight scene in slow motion it sounds so amazing.

One (Remix!!) One (Remix!!)

Please

This wasn't good I love Electronic Music and Metallica but this doesn't this doesn't show any Emotion. The song One has a lot of emotion in it. But this just lacks it. Very good programming and etc. but just doesn't translate well for me.

Instrumental Heart Shaped Box Instrumental Heart Shaped Box

Spooky..

I thought this was a great rendition of the Nirvana classic I found it very dark and mysterious which really represents the song well. The main riff reminded me somewhat of Marilyn Manson. Very creative rendition of the song.

The Loop From Hell The Loop From Hell

Very Good

I thought this was an excellent loop but it doesn't sound like it loops very well like once it finishes playing the transition doesn't sound that good. But besides that I thought it sounded great. I have had trouble with transitioning the loop too and still am.

Clay Face 2 Clay Face 2

Very Cool

It think these piece is very interesting and fits very well. But I think the appropriate genre would be dance. The beginning uses some cool effects and the lead and backing goes together very well.

BlakTornado responds:

Ok, I've changed it :) Thanks for the suggestion. The hardest part of music making is describing your music and putting it in a genre unless you know what style you're going for.

Thanks for your review :)

darth mauls revenge darth mauls revenge

Wow!

That was pretty sweet it gave chills.

Trudge Trudge

Sounds Epic

It sounds like an epic battle...

Raining Blood(black metal vox) Raining Blood(black metal vox)

Not Bad

It was pretty good except the vocals weren't very good. I suggest maybe double tracking the vocals.